Live video training is the future of learning. It's not just a way to watch someone talk on a screen, it's a way to interact, engage and collaborate with your peers and instructors in real time.
Here are 10 benefits of live video training compared to recorded video training:
- You can ask questions and get immediate feedback from the experts.
- You can participate in polls, quizzes and exercises that test your knowledge and skills.
- You can network and build relationships with other learners who share your interests and goals.
- You can access the latest and most relevant information and updates from the industry.
- You can customize your learning experience by choosing the topics, sessions and formats that suit your needs and preferences.
- You can learn from anywhere, anytime and on any device that has an internet connection.
- You can save time and money by avoiding travel costs and scheduling conflicts.
- You can review the recordings of the live sessions at your own pace and convenience.
- You can earn certificates and badges that showcase your achievements and credentials.
- You can have fun and enjoy the dynamic and interactive atmosphere of live video training.
Now, you might be wondering: what are the drawbacks of live video training? Well, there are some challenges that you might face, but they are not insurmountable. Here are 3 counter arguments and solutions:
- Live video training requires a reliable internet connection and a compatible device. If you have a poor connection or a faulty device, you might miss out on some parts of the live session or experience technical difficulties. The solution is to check your internet speed and device compatibility before the session and have a backup plan in case something goes wrong. You can also contact the technical support team if you need any assistance.
- Live video training demands your attention and participation. If you are distracted or disengaged, you might not get the most out of the live session or contribute to the group discussion. The solution is to eliminate any distractions and interruptions in your environment and focus on the live session. You can also prepare some questions or comments beforehand and share them during the session to enhance your involvement.
- Live video training depends on the availability and quality of the instructors. If the instructors are not available or not qualified, you might not get the best guidance or feedback from them. The solution is to research the instructors' background and credentials before enrolling in the live session and provide them with constructive feedback after the session to help them improve their performance.
As you can see, live video training is a powerful and effective way to learn new skills and knowledge. It offers many advantages over recorded video training and has few disadvantages that can be easily overcome. So don't hesitate, join us today for our next live video training session and discover how it can transform your learning experience!
Production of a one day Live Event 2023 on the Gold Coast. 150 in attendance plus over 800 viewers around the country. Multiple speakers and panel discussion and a Live Q&A